License To Comply When You Buy Content
1. GRANT OF LICENSE, GENERAL TERMS:
- The words "Product", "Material", "Images" mean photography, still or moving photography or videography, digital image and sound acquisition, and/or audio recording.
- Licensor owns and distributes the Product named above.
- In accordance with this agreement, Licensor grants Licensee a license to distribute Product on their website(s) and/or mobile services.
- Licensor retains titles and ownership of the Product, and gives up no legal rights as part of this agreement.
- Licensee agrees not to sell or distribute the images via any physical method (such as diskette, CD-ROM, paper printing, or any other technology not specifically named in this document) without additional written permission and payment of fees. Licensor does not allow the sharing of products over peer to peer networks.
- Licensee acknowledges that unauthorized reproduction of copies of the licensed material may constitute a serious crime, and that such actions may also result in a suit for damages, injunctive relief, and attorney fees, pursuant to this agreement and to other rights that the licensor may have.
- It is understood, not withstanding any other provisions of this agreement, licensor has the unequivocal right to obtain timely injunctive relief to protect the proprietary rights of Licensor.
2. ACCEPTABLE USES OF LICENSED CONTENT:
- All of the material contained on the Product may be used as "web content" ("mobile content") on an unlimited domains owned by the Licensee.
- Licensee may distribute the product only via internet website(s) or in other digital presentation (including mobile services) which are intended for end user usage only.
- Product may not be placed on a website with the intent to resell the content's use to other webmasters.
- Product may be used as advertising material to promote the Licensee's websites by other webmasters.
- Images and Videos may be used in mobile technology in games, MMS, walpapers, videos. Producers of mobile applications may redistribute their products based on Images.
- Images and samples may be used to promote products on TV and printed magazines.
3. UNACCEPTABLE USES OF CONTENT:
- Licensee may not alter the images to make them appear to be the copyrighted property of anyone other than Licensor.
- Licensee is NOT licensed to rent, lease, transfer, network, reprise display, or distribute the materials, except as specifically provided above.
4. CONTENT EDITING PROVISIONS:
- Small URL's may be added to the images for the purposes of promotion.
- Editing of the images to make them suitable for sample images is encouraged, such as pixelating areas of the photo unsuitable for children to view, when the photos may be in an area where children can see them.
- Creation of Thumbnail images to use on a licensee's site is allowed.
- "Cropping" of the material is allowed.
- Changing the file format and compression technique used is allowed.
- Adjusting/Altering color, gamma, attributes is allowed.
- You may rename files.
- Editing the files to make them more suitable for your usage is allowed, however, changing the content of the material (such as morphing or editing another person or object into the photo, or changing the appearance of one that is there), is NOT allowed.
- Image Watermarks or Imbedded code (such as JPG comments) may not be removed by the Licensee.
5. PAYMENT OF ROYALTY:
- Licensee will pay a one-time lifetime fee specified on the purchase invoice. This license allows Licensee to use the Product on an unlimited domains owned and operated by Licensee. All websites that this material is used on must show the Licensee's name on it within the publically accessable InterNIC (or other registration agency) records.
6. REVOCATION OF LICENSE:
- Licensor may revoke Licensee's license in the event that Licensee violates one or more of the provisions of this license.
- The License is automatically revoked if the Licensee declares bankruptcy, obtains a refund of the product payment, or causes the product payment to become invalid through any action, such as fraudulent use or credit card chargeback. - Involuntary revocation of the license does not grant Licensee any refund of the payment made.
7. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS:
- This agreement shall be binding on any successors of the parties. Licensee does not have the right to assign it's interests in this agreement to any other party, unless the prior written consent of Licensor is obtained.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- This agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written. This agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.